Now that you have a complete set of tools to keep you up & running, what is the best way to keep them all organized? A Service Agreement of Course!..Service Agreements provide you with Priority Service at Discounted Rates!
1. How do Service Agreements work?
Service Agreements allow you to receive priority service at a discounted rate by pre-purchasing a block of time.
2. How long do Service Agreements last?
Our Service Agreement lasts (1) year from the date of purchase.
3. How much do Service Agreements cost?
Service agreements cost $5,000/quarter or $19,000 if paid in full.
4. What if I run out of hours before the agreement expires?
No problem, we will simply start a new Service Agreement. However, the previous Service Agreement must be paid in full before beginning a new one.
5. What if I have hours remaining after the agreement expires?
Unused hours will be lost. There is no refund or roll over for unused hours.
6. What is covered and What is not?
Service Agreements are designed to cover labor & part expenses associated with scheduled, emergency, & remote support.